Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let It Snow themed mini photo sessions

I am having a Let it Snow themed mini photo shoot, including giant snowballs and other fun wintery things! It's November 19th from 9 AM - 5 PM (24 sessions). For $50 you get a 20 minute session and 5 edited images on a disc with print rights. This is a great opportunity to get a few new family shots for your Christmas Cards! Don't miss out on this special session. Fees are due to Tiffany Webb Photography at the time of booking your shoot. If you know of a friend who might be interested pass this on, and remember my promotion-refer three friends that book a mini session and get your mini session free (as long as they say you referred them)!! Email me to book.
 Starting January I am going to have themed mini-session days once every month- I'll post some information on each month soon! They are going to be so much fun!!

No comments: